In Berlin, the public education system is funded by the state, with only a tiny portion of the university’s funding coming from tuition costs, which are fairly cheap in comparison to other nations. International students flock to Berlin to enroll in their universities because of the abundance of English-language courses, notably at the master’s level. Universities in Berlin provide a wide range of academic programs. There are Bachelor’s programs with vocational credentials, academic and scientific Master’s degrees, postdoctoral diplomas, specialized certification studies, and doctorate courses. International courses are delivered entirely or partially in English, and there are a variety of other academic courses available to international participants. Students prefer the Master’s degree in Berlin as it offers them numerous benefits including the ones mentioned below:
- Diverse specialized courses: Foreign trade, planning, forecasting, finance, bookkeeping, legislation, medicine, design, literature, political science, mass communication, and agriculture are just a few of the academic areas available in Berlin. Engineering courses offered by Berlin institutions are highly valued, particularly in the areas of development, energy services and sustainable development, construction, transportation, and telecommunication networks.
- Career opportunities: Berlin is known as Europe’s startup hub, with a thriving entrepreneurial sector. The economic system of Berlin is built on technological enterprises and the associated industry. IT, pharma, bioengineering and nanotechnology, architecture, technology, and tourism are among prominent businesses.
- Internships: If you plan to start operating in Berlin, studying German will help you advance in your profession. Some higher education institutions and colleges work with local companies to provide internships or employment for students, as well as useful career assistance.
- Pleasant city life in Berlin: It offers a plethora of recreational and leisure options. Berlin is renowned for its festive seasons, well-known monuments and art galleries, vibrant nightlife, dozens of parks, and a broad range of clubs and stores catering to all tastes.
- In Berlin, there is an international vibe: It seems as if Berlin has broken through the barriers between nations with its 190 multinational communities. Berlin has a long tradition of migrations, and these foreign inhabitants account for roughly 30% of the total population. Dwellers from Turkey, Germany, Italy, Serbia, Moscow, Spain, the United States, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Greece have significant populations in Berlin.
- The cost of living is moderately low: As you may have noticed, studying in Berlin is really economical. Apart from that, compared to other European countries, Berlin’s cost of living is quite modest. The metropolis has a greater cost of living than the outskirts.
- The curriculum is constantly upgraded: German university study programs are designed and delivered in such a manner that they are at par with current scientific advancements while also educating and professionalizing students.
- Degrees that are recognized over the world: You will get a distinguished and internationally recognized degree upon completion of your program. Businesses all around the world will admire and appreciate you, leading them to hire you and place their trust in your abilities.
So, sign up for these universities now!