If you have the passion and time, whipped cream is one of the most delicious things that you can make in your home’s kitchen. Just three simple and easily available ingredients and 5 minutes and you will have a floppy, beautifully whipped cream. With the whipped cream that you make at home, you can elevate your desserts, and the best thing about this is that it’s super simple.
You can use the home recipe whipped creams to top up your pies or cakes. You can swirl it onto your ice cream sundae, dollop your hot chocolate or coffee. It’s also possible for you to use it to offer your fruity crisp fruity touch.
1. Homemade whipped cream
- Cold heavy whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
Put the ingredients inside a mixing bowl and using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat using medium to high speed until the cream looks fluffy and thickened. You can continue the beating until the cream holds soft or when the stiff peaks. It is all your choice.
- Make sure that all your ingredients are kept cold. At no point should the cream get cold during the process. It’s also good that you start with a cold heavy cream that is coming from your fridge.
- It’s better if you can use a metal mixing bowl, and put it, together with the beaters inside the freezer for some minutes before you start using them.
- Keep scraping the sides of the bowl periodically. Don’t be tempted to turn on the mixer and walk away.
2. Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
This is among the Home Recipe Whipped Creams that are easy to make and delicious. It takes an average of 5 minutes and you will have your whipped cream ready. Remember that you can incorporate lots of flavor variations depending on what suits your personalized requirements.
- 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoonfuls of powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Chill the bowl that you will be using and the beaters inside the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixer bowl. Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to beat it at high speed until it gets soft and even. While beating, keep scraping the bowl’s side. Then beat at high speed for three to five minutes. If there is a need, you can beat it briefly before you start serving.
The above are some of the easy-to-make home recipe whipped creams. The ingredients are easily available and it takes just a few minutes and you will have great-tasting whipped creams. Remember that vanilla is not the only flavor that you can try. There are many more which you can choose from.