QuickBooks Hosting is also known as QuickBooks Cloud hosting. It refers to the Installation of QuickBooks Desktop version on a network that is hosted over the internet which gives access with the help of a web browser from anywhere at any time. It is very simple because we only have to do that put all our data over the Quickbooks hosted software then it can be accessible by the authenticated user at anywhere at any time. In this, you no need to install extra software for your system. All the data stored in the cloud-hosted QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Hosting provides the user both the experiences like the solidity of the desktop version as well as the accessibility of the Online version. This solution is introduced by the leading cloud as well as the managed services providers for making the company accounting easier for the user.
According to a survey, only in the USA, more than 4 million businesses were using QuickBooks software. In other words, we can say Quickbooks hosting is the technique of QuickBooks Hosted on a remote server of your LAN(Local Area Network) or your home/office.
How does QuickBooks Hosting happen?
Now, we get all the information about QuickBooks Cloud Hosting but we don’t know how this hosting works. So, in this, we are discussing the QuickBooks Hosting working. Let’s get started
- First, you have to connect your Hosted Quickbooks environment using the remote desktop connection.
- Now, you have to add all your credentials which were demanded by the software for getting connected.
- And after that use QuickBooks just like you use it in your office or in your work area.
Which Is Better? QuickBooks Hosting or Traditional QuickBooks Desktop
As we all know that QuickBooks is one of the best Accounting software as well as the most advanced accounting software in the USA. But still, there are some limitations of this software. That is not beneficial for the Accountant or the CPAs from achieving their maximum potential.
Some of the Limitations of this traditional desktop software is as follows:-
- No Remote Access
- Limited user Access
- Resource limitations of local devices
- All data remains on Local device
- Inconvenience in Sharing and exchanging files
- No real-time Collaboration between teams
- Lack of updations
- Lack of data entry
From the above-mentioned limitations, QuickBooks Cloud hosting overcome with some limitations of Quickbooks desktop
Some of the benefits of QuickBooks Hosting are as follows:-
- Multi-user accessible
- Real-time change tracking
- File sharing among multi-users
- Reduces all the local expenses in IT sector
- Gives better Add on Integration
- Backup provided
Now let’s get started with some modes of Quickbooks Hosting
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting: Modes
There are some modes which are as follows:-
- Peer-to-peer hosting:- This hosting is basically for On-premises hosting. In this type of hosting a single user can host the application or the data to provide access to the other user on that particular network.
- Dedicated hosting:- In this type of hosting, all the users were connected with a single network where the Quickbooks Software is installed.
- Alternate hosting:- One user or we can say the Main user is connected to the hosted server through the internet. And the rest user connects to the main user for accessing the application which is on the local network.
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting: Provider selection
Almost all the cloud hosting service provider offers the hosting for QuickBooks Desktop Application. Forgoing with a new user in a particular field it is better to go with an expert in that particular field.
According to intuit, maker of QuickBooks. They recommend going with an Authorized hosting provider. Intuit authorized the commercial partners that are screened to ensure the data of the user is in a safe hand and they also make sure that the service provided by the company is having good quality.
Also, Read About: Apple Vs Microsoft
Now we have provided some important factors that must be considered before finalizing the cloud hosting providers for the QuickBooks desktop are as follows:-
- Security features
- Security practices
- Intuit Authorization
- Policies for data and password storage
- Uptime guarantee
- Price and the plan
- Support policy
- Scalable quality
- Reviews of the customer
- DR Solutions
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting: Pricing
In QuickBooks Cloud Hosting, mainly there are four types of pricing packages introduced by the company which are as follows:-
- Session-based plan:- In this package, you only have to select the number of users and the version of Quickbooks software that is used by your users. After that, each user-provided a session-based-desktop at the cost of $24/month. The company gives a discount to those who pay annually.
- Dedicated QuickBooks Bronze:- In this packaging company provides some benefits for the user like as follows:-
- It only requires 4GB RAM and 2vCPUs
- You can install custom applications
- This package is for a single-use only
- It provides 40GB of disc Space
- There is no add on user service
- The price of this software is around $29.95/month.
- Dedicated QuickBooks Silver:- In this packaging company provides some more benefits compare with the above QuickBooks Bronze to their users are as follows:-
- It requires 6GB RAM and 2vCPUs
- You can install a custom application
- In this package, you can add 2-5 suggested users.
- It provides to 65GB of disc space
- In this package, you can add users by paying some extra cost of $16/user/month.
- Dedicated QuickBooks Gold:- In this Packaging company provides all the major benefits compared to the other to packages for their users and these are as follows:-
- It requires 12 GB of RAM and 4vCPUs
- A custom application can be installed in this package.
- In this package, you can add more than 6 suggested users.
- It provides a total of 100 GB of disc space for the user.
- If you want to add users than you can just you have to $16/user/month to the company for availing this offer to you.
In this blog, we discuss QuickBooks hosting, how this process happens, and we also do a comparison, and we do many more things into it we also discuss the pricing packages of this software provided by the company. In this blog, I explained to you everything regarding this software. Now, if you face any problem related to this software then you go for QuickBooks support or you can contact our customer care executive provided by the company.