We all know the [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] error is a common problem in MS Outlook. It can happen anytime and it can be really frustrating to fix. In this article, we’ll share with you some of the best [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] solutions that will help you solve your problems quickly and easily!
What is the [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] error in MS Outlook?
The [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] error is a common problem for Outlook users. The error message usually appears when an email has been deleted from the Outbox folder, but it has not yet been sent. This can happen if you have a virus or malware on your computer that prevents your Outlook account from sending emails out. This is just one example of the many reasons that could cause this error message. Understanding the reason for your problem will help you to choose the right solution.
How do I Fix Outlook’s [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] Error?
Fixing the [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] error message in MS Outlook is not difficult. There are several ways to resolve this problem, depending on your needs. We have prepared a few solutions for you to choose from so that you can email again in no time!
Fixing the [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] Error in Outlook
Solution 1: Delete the [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] Error from your Registry
It is possible that a virus or malware has somehow caused this error message to appear when an email was deleted from the Outbox folder. Delete the [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] error from your registry by following these steps:
- 1. Right-click on the Start button and select Run to open the Run window.
- 2. Type Regedit into the Open field. Click OK.
- 3. When you come across a Warning menu, click Yes. Then proceed to delete each of these files from your computer one by one: – Shell32l6 – Shdocvw – TGadget It is possible that you will need administrator rights before proceeding with this solution, so make sure you are logged in as an administrator when deleting the above files! Once this process is complete, restart your computer, and hopefully, the Outlook error will have disappeared!
Solution 2: Send another Email to your Outbox folder
Sending an email from the Outbox folder again may solve the [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] error. Try sending an email once more, but if this solution does not work, then proceed to Solution 3.
Solution 3: Check Your Internet Connection/Firewall Settings
Checking your internet connection settings is a crucial step in solving any sort of Outlook error message. If there are problems with your internet connection or firewall settings, then they must be resolved before you can send emails again using MS Outlook. Follow these steps to check your settings correctly:
You May Also Read About: [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] Error
- – Open Control Panel. – Click on Network and Internet. – Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- – When you come across the Change Advanced Sharing Settings window, select Turn off network discovery, turn off network sharing, click on Save Changes at the bottom of the window.
- – Make sure that your internet connection is configured properly according to your ISP’s instructions.
Solution 4: Reset Outlook Express Password To Solve The [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] Error
Another method to solve the [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] error in Microsoft Outlook is by resetting your password. It is easy enough, but make sure you are doing this in a secure location such as in front of your computer with no one else around. This process will require administrator rights so make sure you are logged in as an administrator when performing this method. Follow these steps to try and reset your password:
- Press Windows Key + R shortcut on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type services.
- If you see Services (Local), then right-click on it and choose Stop.
- Click on Continue if a Warning menu appears on the screen.
- Now type net user and find the name of your Outlook Express account that has an issue with sending emails out or receiving them into your Outbox.
- Type quit to close the list of names and choose OK once you have successfully found the account with which you are experiencing problems sending/receiving emails from/to (i.e., outlook express, live mail, etc).
- When asked for administrator rights, make sure you click Yes.
- Enter Administrator as both username and password, and click Ok.
- Now type cd c:\windows\system32 (This will change the directory to the C:\WINDOWS\System32 folder).
- Type copy cmd here then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Type copy userinit.exe here then press Enter on your keyboard once you are inside the System32 folder location. Wait for both commands to be completed before anything else is typed or done within this window!
- When it is complete, type exit to close everything out properly and restart your computer normally so that all changes take effect accordingly!
[pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b] Error Solved
We hope that one of these methods has worked for you to resolve this issue with the Outlook Express error message [pii_email_0cd81888a5fe7246075b]. If none of these solutions have worked for you or if you have further questions, please leave a comment below so we can try and help resolve the issue. Thank you!