Perhaps you have thought for the ability to view the mirror, and see yourself the way that the others do? Properly on Facebook, you are able to!! Here is how to view your Facebook profile as someone else views it.
That is a simple way to be sure that your Facebook profile settings and controls are doing their job properly.
If you are worried how much data of one’s page will be distributed to the general public, here we have assembled a simple manual that will help you to view your Facebook profile as someone else that’s perhaps not in your friend’s list. It will help you realize the information you are discussing widely and the control it accordingly.
How to enable “View As” Option On Your Facebook Profile On A PC
You might don’t know how your friend or someone else view your Facbook profile. But, Facebook features a way which makes you see your account as the public sees yours.
And the steps on how to view your Facebook profile as someone else do is easy to follow and mentioned below:
- The first that you need to do is visit your Facebook profile page. This is how your Facebook profile appears to you.
- And to change it to public view, Hover your cursor to the dots beside your Facebook profile picture.
- As you click that dots, You will see an option “View As”
- When you click on View As, Your profile page will be refreshed
- Finally, You are now viewing your Facebook profile as someone else or public do.
Also, Read About: Why Facebook Message Sent But Not Delivered
So, This was the guide to help you view your profile as someone else do on a computer or a laptop. But if you only have access to the Facebook app on mobile. So, Let’s find out how can you view your profile as public using mobile.
How to enable “View As” Option On Your Facebook Profile Using Mobile App.
- Open the Facebook app and log into your account, If you haven’t already.
- Now, Open your profile page by clicking on your profile picture visible at the top left side.
- Now, On the right side, You will see 3 lines, click on it.
- Here, You will see a “View As” option.
- Great! Now you are able to view your Facebook profile as the public does.
Facebook cares about your privacy, That’s why Facebook has privacy settings for you. But, If you want to check if these privacy settings are working properly or not, Here is an option to view your profile as someone else does.
To apply this “View As” option to your Facebook profile. You need to follow the above-mentioned steps carefully.