This article will give the measures solution to the problems faced in the outlook pst files. In this article, we will provide you with two best solutions. First, is the method that is manually be done and another one is the software named as outlook email recovery tool that will help you in the issues related to the outlook pst files for windows.
An Outlook Data File (.pst) is stored on your device and includes your emails and other Outlook items. POP accounts— a popular form of account that you can generate when you add an Internet Service Provider (ISP) email account such as Xfinity or AT&T or Cox— download all your email messages from your mail server and save them to your desktop.
An Outlook Data File (.pst) can also be used to backup or export products from any email account type. See Export or backup email, contacts, and calendar to an Outlook.pst file for more information on saving your email messages, calendar, contact, and job data.
To diagnose and repair mistakes in your Outlook information file, you can use the Inbox Repair tool (SCANPST.EXE). The Repair Inbox tool checks your computer’s Outlook information files to see if they are in good shape.
● You will receive a message that Outlook can not open your data file.
● You will receive a message that Outlook can not open the folder set.
● You believe it could damage your Outlook data file.
You can delete the Outlook Data File (.ost) offline if you are using an Exchange email account and Outlook will recreate the Outlook Data File (.ost) offline the next time you open Outlook.
Alternatively, if you use an IMAP or POP settings email account to solve issues with a.pst file, close the Outlook application and then use the following measures:
1. Use the Windows button + R to open the Run command.
2. Type the route below and press the OK button.
Notice:Office 2016, Office 2019 and Office 365 are covered by the above path. Use this path: C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft OfficeOffice15 if you run Outlook 2013. Change “Office15” in the route to “Office14” for Outlook 2010, or “Office13” for Outlook 2007 in the route if you have an older version of the app.
3. To open the demo of Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair, double-click the SCANPST.EXE file.
4. Click on the Browse button.
5. Locate the .pst file you would like to repair.
6. Click on the button Open.
7. Click on the button Start.
8. Check to make a scanned file backup before option repair.
9. Click button Repair.
The Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool will scan and repair the.pst file for the trouble-free email account after finishing the steps. Once the repair is complete, Outlook can be launched, and the account problems should be fixed now.
Additional steps may still be needed to recover all the items in an email account, while the tool can detect and repair many problems with a.pst file.
If this is the case, you will notice a Recovered Personal Folders or Lost and Found folders in the left panel that includes the repaired items that can not be restored.
To recover items that cannot be restored, use these measures:
● Open the Recovered Personal Folders or Lost and Found folder.
● Those items that you want to retrieve please select them.
● Place those items by drag and drop into the correct folders.
● Do right-click on an empty folder and select the Deleteoption.
1. If there are still missing objects, you may be able to retrieve them from the initial Outlook Data File using the repair tool’s backup file.
2. Open the.bak file location. (This file is in the same directory as the.pst file.) Right-click the.bak file and choose the Copy option.
3. Choose the Paste option to make a copy of the file by right click on the folder.
4. Choose the .bak file.
5. Press Enter after pressing the F2 key and rename the file to .bak.pst.
6 Open the Outlook.
7 Do click on the File.
8. Do click on Open & Export.
9. Do click on the Import/Export button.
10. Choose Import from another file or program option.
11. Do click on the Next button.
12. Choose Outlook Data File (.pst) option.
13. Do click on theNext button.
14. Show the location of the .pst file.
15. Choose the Import option to use.
16. Do click on the Next button.
17. Choose items that you want to import.
18. Click on the Finish button.
Once the steps have been finished, all account items should now be included in Outlook. We’re going to concentrate on Windows 10 users, but if you’re using Outlook’s earlier version (2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007), you can still use these directions on Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.0
To easily corrupt and damaged PST files from Outlook. Using Outlook email recovery software, you can quickly retrieve deleted messages or deleted PST information without any trouble.