Downloading videos from YouTube is easier than you might think, and there are a few different methods you can use, depending on what you want to do with the video. If you just want to download a video to watch offline, there are a few different options for doing so, and we’ll go over the best ones here. If you want to download a video to edit it or use it in a project, things are a bit more complicated, but we’ll also cover that. Visit digital kings for more information.
What You Will Need
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on what you need in order to download a YouTube video for free:
1. A computer or laptop with an internet connection. This is where you will be downloading the YouTube videos.
2. A YouTube account. You need this so you can log in and have access to the videos you want to download.
3. A reliable and fast internet connection. This is important so that the downloads do not take forever and also so that you can stream the videos without any buffering issues.
4. A video downloader program installed on your computer. There are many different programs available, both free and paid, but we recommend using a free one such as Free Video Downloader for Windows or MacX YouTube Downloader for Mac users.
5. The URL of the YouTube video you want to download. This is so that the program can fetch the video from YouTube and start the download process.
Step Three: Open savefrom.net
Assuming you have followed the previous steps and have the video you want to download open in your browser, go to savefromnet and enter the URL of the video into the text box on the homepage. Then click “Download.”
A pop-up window will appear with a number of different options for downloading the video. If you’re not sure which format to choose, MP4 is usually a good option as it is compatible with most devices and software. Once you’ve selected a format, click “Download” again and wait for the file to save to your computer.
Assuming you have a YouTube video URL handy, follow these steps to download a YouTube video.
1. On your computer, open up a web browser and go to the YouTube website.
2. In the search bar at the top of the page, type in the URL of the video you want to download.
3. Press enter or click on the magnifying glass icon to search for it.
4. Once the results come up, look for your video and click on it.
5. On the next page, under the video player, there should be a “Download” button. Click on that button.
6. A new window will pop up asking you where you want to save the file and what you want to name it. Choose a location and name for your file, then click “Save.”
7. Your video will now begin downloading! Depending on its size, it may take a few minutes to finish downloading. Check Desiremovies
There you have it! Three simple steps to download any YouTube video for free. Keep in mind that this only works for standard, non-HD videos – if you try to download an HD video, you’ll just be directed to a paid site like Vimeo. But for all your other YouTube needs, this little workaround should do the trick nicely.