A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that helps you meet your current financial needs. You don’t usually need to pledge any security or collateral while availing of a personal loan. It is provided by financial institutions based on criteria like employment history, repayment capacity, income level, profession and credit history. A personal Loan, which is also known as a consumer loan, is a multi-purpose loan, which you can use to meet any of your immediate needs.
Money View provides collateral-free personal loans in a few hours. From application to disbursal, the loan application process on Money View is entirely digital. The app lets you track your loan status, understand verification information, and keeps you updated about your upcoming EMI payments.
Besides offering quick and easily accessible loans, it’s also bundled with several other benefits.
- Check eligibility in 2 minutes
- Paperless transactions
- Loan amount deposited in your bank account within 24 hours after approval
How to apply for a loan from Money View?
To get started, you will have to download and install the Money View mobile app from Google Play Store. Once you’ve launched the app, fill in the details to begin the loan application process. You will have to upload certain documents as well, so Money View can evaluate your credit limit.
Documents required to Apply
- Last 3 months’ bank statements of your salary account in PDF format showing salary credits
- Employment status (Salaried/ Self-employed)
- Purpose of the loan
- PAN Number
- First and Last name (as per your PAN)
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Area PIN Code
- Income Tax Return Verification Form for the last 2 years, if you’re self-employed
Once the details are confirmed, you will get to know the maximum loan amount you are eligible for in 2 minutes.
Money View only disburses loans to salaried and self-employed individuals to ensure that individuals can avail of personal loans easily. Personal loan criteria for salaried and self-employed individuals are clearly enumerated below for your reference.
- Applicants must be between 21 years and 57 years
- Income must be credited directly to the applicants’ bank account
- If you don’t have a credit history, or you’re located in Thane, Mumbai, or the NCR region, your minimum monthly income should be Rs.20,000.
- If your CIBIL score is above 675, and you’re located in a metro city other than Mumbai or the NCR region, your minimum monthly income should be Rs.15,000.
- If your CIBIL score is between 300 and 675, your minimum income should be Rs.25,000.
- For others, your in-hand salary per month has to be Rs.13,500 and above.
- If you’re self-employed, your monthly income has to be Rs.25,000 and above.
Money View has its own proprietary credit-scoring process to assess your creditworthiness and your risk level as a borrower, in case your credit score is low.
What factors will lead to a loan application rejection?
There are several factors that could affect your loan application negatively, such as:
- The documents you submitted were incorrect, or you don’t have access to all the documents required.
- Your in-hand salary is less than Rs.15,000 per month. For self-employed individuals, the application will get rejected if the monthly income is less than Rs.25,000.
- Your credit score is not higher than 650, which is standard.
- You didn’t clear their credit process verification process.
Once you have submitted an application, you can track your application status on the money view app or website.
If you’ve applied on our website:
- Go to the login section on our website, Click Here: /apply-loan/login
- Login in to your loan account with your registered mobile number
- Go to the “Dashboard” section of your loan account
- Scroll down to the “Application Status” tab to know the status of your loan application
If you’ve applied on Money View app
- Open the Money View app
- Register yourself with a valid email ID if you haven’t done it yet
- Head over to the “Loans” section
- Once you move to the Loans section, you’ll be automatically directed to the “Application Status” screen where you can check your application details
- If you have the Money View Loans app, you’ll be directed to the “Application Status” screen automatically as soon as you open it
A personal loan from Money View comes with a lot of benefits, and it can help you take care of your financial needs. These loans are highly flexible as they can be used for various purposes while allowing you to choose the amount and tenure based on your requirements. Money View aims to provide loans that are easy to avail, with minimal documentation, and at affordable interest rates. Visit the website or download the app to avail a loan as soon as possible.