Spot trading is one of several methods of trading and a list of Bitcoin exchanges that support it can make the entire experience easier and more convenient. Looking for crypto exchanges that are according to your trading requirements and criteria is an essential step that you should not overlook, especially if you are new to the crypto space.
In such a case, knowing about the top Bitcoin exchanges can greatly help you in identifying which one of the platforms is the best for you to use.
Considering your options before choosing one can help you get a good idea regarding what the crypto market has to offer. There are several platforms that support spot trading. However, that is not the only aspect you need to look at while choosing a platform.
Therefore, if you want to find the top exchange for spot trading then here are some of the top exchanges you can consider.
List of Bitcoin Exchanges – Kraken
Kraken is one of the top crypto exchanges that is based in the United States. It is one of the best exchanges you will come across if you step into the crypto space for crypto trading or investing. However, you need to analyze if the features it offers match your criteria.
- It supports over 50 digital assets.
- It has several options for individual and institutional investors.
- It is accessible for crypto traders all around the globe, currently offering services to around 200 countries.
- It also supports futures and margin trading.
- Fees range between 0% to 0.26%.
- It has educational content for beginners to learn about the crypto market, trading, and more.
- The users of the exchange can also avail staking rewards.
- It is one of the top platforms in the list of Bitcoin exchanges as it offers account management support and more to institutional investors.
- There are mobile-friendly applications available for both Android and iOS users.
Another one of the popular Bitcoin exchange sites is the Coinbase exchange. It is also based in the United States of America and is arguably the largest crypto exchange in the country. It is one of the top trading platforms for people who are focused on trading the flagship cryptocurrency.
- Taking a look at the features and services offered by Coinbase.
- It offers several investment options for individual and institutional investors.
- It supports 50+ digital assets.
- It has a mobile application for Android and iOS users.
- It also offers staking rewards for the users as well as the Coinbase Earn account.
- It charges a transaction fee that ranges between $0.99 to $2.99.
- Users can use services such as cold wallet storage for enhanced security of their funds and accounts.
- Coinbase is one of the platforms in the list of Bitcoin exchanges, thanks to its versions such as Coinbase Pro and Coinbase Prime.
- Coinbase Pro is for advanced crypto traders, whereas, Coinbase Prime is for institutions.
Binance U.S. is one of the top Bitcoin stock exchanges that is designed specifically for the crypto investors and traders in the United States. Binance U.S. is a version of the world’s largest crypto exchange Binance global.
However, the services it offers to the users vary from those offered by the global platform.
- It charges a 0.1% spot trading fee.
- It also charges a 4.5% deposit fee when a debit card is used.
- It supports over 50 crypto assets.
- It also offers numerous investment options to traders for both individuals and institutions.
- Some of the outstanding features offered by the exchange include staking rewards, OTC trading and more.
- It is at the top of the list of Bitcoin exchanges thanks to its around-the-clock customer support.
- It has a mobile-friendly application for iOS and Android users.
Yet another US-based crypto exchange in the list of the top Bitcoin exchange sites is the Gemini exchange. This is known for its founders, the famous Winklevoss twins and its outstanding services offered to the users.
- It caters to the needs of every kind of trader, beginner, expert and institutional alike.
- There are several crypto trading services for all kinds of traders.
- It offers Android and iOS mobile applications.
- It has remarkable features such as Gemini web exchange, Gemini Fund Solutions, Gemini Active Trader platform and more.
- Gemini Wallet and Gemini Pay are also some of the features to know about.
- It is one of the platforms in the list of Bitcoin exchanges thanks to its fee structure.
- For transactions between $10 to $200 made through web or mobile, the transaction fee is between $0.99 to $2.99.
If you are new to the world of crypto then having a list of Bitcoin exchanges is one of the best ways to get an understanding of which exchange can be the best for you to use. Therefore, if you are interested in spot trading you should know about the platforms mentioned above.