Global Automotive Camera Market research report 2021 offers in-depth assessment of revenue growth, market definition, segmentation, industry potential, influential trends for understanding the future outlook and current prospects for the market.
This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of (2021 to 2028). Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid market growth. Estimations about the CAGR value for specific forecast period, market drivers, market restraints, and competitive strategies are assessed in this Automotive Camera Market report.
The size of the global automotive camera market was $ 3.8 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $ 10.1 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 21.5% over the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/101912
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of the global market share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Automotive Camera Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Drivers & Restraints
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) around 1.3 million people die each year in road accidents. Due to the increasing number of road traffic accidents, governments around the globe have made it mandatory to install cameras in all segments of vehicles. Stringent norms imposed by the government are driving the market growth. For example, in 2014, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) made it mandatory to equip all vehicles with cameras integrated with rear view visibility systems by 2018. Similarly, Transport Canada imposed regulations to equip all new cars with a rearview camera by 2018.
Key players covered in the global Automotive Camera Market research report:
- Autoliv, Inc. (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Continental AG (Hanover, Germany)
- ZF Friedrichshafen (Friedrichshafen, Germany)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Gerlingen, Germany)
- Ricoh (Tokyo, Japan)
- Valeo (Paris, France)
- Magna International (Aurora, Canada)
- Denso (Aichi, Japan)
- Garmin Ltd (Kansas, United States)
- OmniVision (California, United States)
- Mobileye (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Kappa optronics GmbH (Lower Saxony, Germany)
- Ambarella (California, United States)
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Major Table of Contents for Automotive Camera Market Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Market Growth Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Automotive Camera Market Revenue Growth, Industry Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2021
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245