We entered the new decade in early 2022. The previous decade began with many businesses realizing the importance of studying the digital landscape to broaden their horizons. Eventually, the plague forced more businesses to explore this path, and as a result, B2B digital marketing received a new impetus.
Although opportunities are limited, opportunities have increased and competition has increased proportionately. Innovation has been crucial to the survival of digital Darwinism. Digital content marketing strategies, search engine optimization (SEO), and other technology-based strategies now make up a fair share of the budget in terms of total marketing costs.
So what are the omnichannel marketing examples trends businesses need in 2022 to gain competition? Below are some important trends that we can not ignore.
1) Content marketing continues to be central to every business: digital content continues to reign supreme. Google’s algorithm continues to evolve. Especially after the BERT update (Two-Way Encoder Representations from Transformers – a paper published by Google AI researchers), it is believed that the “context” of the content becomes more important than the “intent” of the user. Therefore, the correct keyword contains the content key, which is supported by the research, intended for the audience profile, and the analytical data.
2) Influencer Marketing is growing more and more: When it comes to B2C marketing, there are already leading social media people promoting various products and services. By 2022, B2B businesses will be fully utilized as they have great potential to increase sales. In addition, it enhances brand trust and loyalty. Influencer content, case studies, webinars, video content, and blog content continue to hit platforms like Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. TopRank Marketing has some interesting statistics on this.
3) Involvement in Artificial Intelligence (AI) marketing: AI is an excellent tool to help customers identify digital footprints and understand their behavior and choices, and to launch business-oriented marketing campaigns. Also, artificial intelligence tools like chatbots have already become a mandatory feature of websites and according to a survey, 67% of users worldwide said that in 2017 they used chatbots to support customers. There is no reason to believe that this number has not increased since then. And then. Supports AI software advertising, interpretation search, email personalization, and more.
4) Video content marketing is growing its share: According to a Wyzowl survey, 86% of people want to watch more videos from brands by 2020. Also, people watch an average of 16 hours of online videos a week – a 52% increase over the past 2 years. It is safe to assume that video content marketing will continue to be popular and that they have great ROI potential.
5) Adding More Importance to Virtual and Enhanced Reality (VR / AR) Marketing Strategies: According to statistics, the total cost of AR / VR worldwide by 2020 is estimated at $ 12 billion, up from $ 72.8 billion Will increase. The US $ 20 billion by 2024. Dollars. VR is perfect for the simulation experience, and AR gives you an interactive experience to test the product virtually. For example, L’Oreal’s makeup app allows users to try different types of makeup online.
6) Customer retention marketing: Gaining new customers is usually more expensive than retaining old ones. According to one study, a 5% increase in customer retention increases a company’s revenue by 25-95%. Therefore, invest in improving communication mechanisms, customer awareness and engagement, improving customer support in the classroom, and customer appreciation. Definitely a great way to optimize your marketing ROI.